Monday, January 21, 2013

Baby Shower


Last weekend I threw a baby shower for one of my dearest friends who is expecting a beautiful baby boy next month! I thought I would share some photos!

My dad and I worked on these little wooden       blocks with Gabriel's name on them. 



I used  Martha Stewart chalk board paint to create a cute sign for the gifts. 







I used a Curious George story book as a guest book.  It makes a great take home gift for the mom-to-be and something fun to remember the day. 


Zoo animals seemed like a fun theme for the party so I tried using these great animal cut out wherever I could. 

I use these jars from Target for everything! I wrapped some colored baking twine around the lids to tie it all in together.





These great little cups were perfect for the small treats that you don't want you and your closest friends to all touch :)






No baby shower is complete without fresh flowers (or at least that's how I see feel)  A great way to make your own vases is to take an old jar or bottle and wrap scrapbook paper  around them and then add some twine or ribbon around them to finish it off.  I used the small scrapbook paper that I used for everything to just to tie it all in together.









 Since we were celebrating the arrival of a bouncing baby boy what better way to toast a new life than blue punch?! That's right blue and white striped straws! 

 I hope you enjoyed the photos! It was so wonderful to get to spend time with such a wonderful friend and celebrate their little miricle!  Let me know what you think I'd love some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment