Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Hunt

I've tried to blog in the past but I'm gonna give it another go!  Most of you know that I am a recent college graduate,  I studied fine arts.  Being out the school isn't a walk in the park like the picture I had painted in my head. I had dreamt of a certain way my life would go and I believe that I am on my way however we have had a few pitstops along the way.  Each morning when I wake-up I have to remind myself how I am and where I came from and where I would like to go.  I lived in this beautiful bubble of art and creativity in school. It wasn't hard to make time to create and enjoy, however, most of my days now are filled with work and other average things.  And please don't get me wrong, there is something great about the average things; going to work and to the grocery store or to visit family, but I am realizing that the way I used to express myself is missing.  Each day has become a hunt for beauty and a new way of expression.

I would love to use this as new form of expression.  I love fashion, art, and making spaces feel warm and creative.  I'd like to bring you in on my journey to find these forms of creativity as well, whether that be an outfit I threw together, or something new I've done in our apartment. I hope you'll join me on this new journey to create and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment