Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fox Hunt

If you had me pick my favorite item of clothing  
I would, without hesitation, pick my 
fox hunt skirt. 

The greatest find I've ever had from Goodwill hands down! And think it was only seven bucks!


The pattern may seem a tad strange but whats better than a story of a fox hunt on a cozy skirt?! Thats right absolutely nothing! (or at least in this girls opinion)


I wear this skirt all the time and yet never the same way twice.  

Today I paired it with a great braided belt from Forever XXI.
A terrific multi layered ivory shirt from Target, as well as the bright cardigan , and my Oxfords with  Ivory socks to seal the deal.




And on a gorgeous day like today a girls gotta have those great vintage inspired shades!


Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment