Friday, February 8, 2013

Mix It Up

I work in retail, so that means most days I thrive on comfort, a good pair of shoes, and caffeine. However after a rough Wednesday working on truck for hours opening boxes and putting furniture together I went home covered in dirt.  
After a day like that a girl has got to Mix it up!  
Thursday felt like the day! 


 I have this great Jersey Dress that came from my mother-laws closet that I just adore however,
 with it being so cold it needed a few layers to get me through.
I added a cute navy polo that has ruffles going up the front and 
my favorite coral cardigan for a pop of color.


 A hint of vintage.  
This pin was my great grandmothers and a wonderful addition to any outfit!


 Navy Tights paired with Bass oxfords (a fab find from Ross last season.)


 My favorite accessories from the Hubby! 
 I can't go a day without my watch and you can't go wrong with the Fossil key bracelet. 


Photo credit to the ever so wonderful and handsome Canaan Brackins!

1 comment: