Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Vintage


I thought I'd share a cozy vintage outfit for this cold and windy day.


This skirt is another gem from my local Goodwill.  
I love a good high-wasted shirt and to make it even better polkadots!

I bought these great navy wedges in a fabulous boutique in London, England.
(The sweater is from Old Navy a few seasons ago.)


On our one year anniversary this past summer Canaan gave me this beautiful ring from Etsy. 
You should defiantly check out their shop!!!

And I can't leave out this incredible one-of-a-kind hand bag that my mother-in-law found in a shop in downtown Erwin called "Forever A Diva".  The detail is incredible and hand stitched!



2 comments:

  1. Ok, way to cute Cara Beth. I think you need to start going Goodwill shopping for me as I never seem to have any luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we should go together sometime! It's so hit or miss around here!

    ReplyDelete