Friday, February 15, 2013

Make a Statement

Yesterday Canaan and I went to Ashville for the day to celebrate Valentine's Day and to just get out of town for a few hours.  We wondered in to this great shop called Virtue
Where I found this great mustard yellow scarf! 
 I love to have a statement piece, and I do believe this is a winner!


I also have to brag on my wonderful husband! He planned a wonderful day for us yesterday! We both took a day off (which is a gift and treat enough) and headed to Ashville!  Not only did he get us a table at one of our favorite places, he also bought me a beautiful new dress for the occasion! 
A keeper you ask...I think so!


 Fabulous navy and white polka dot Gap Dress paired with a braided brown belt, rose tights, boots, a my usual staple of a cozy cardigan!



Last season Fossil Bee neckless. We Brackins' are big on bees :) 



My Valentine


Great Wall of Chocolate to top it off? Yes please and thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment